1. You must pay for the goods and/or services you order using a credit or debit card, via PayPal or Kashing. If we accept any other method of payment, if it will be made available to you prior to you placing your order or via one of our third party payment processors (being PayPal or Kashing or any other third party payment processor we use from time to time).
2. Unless otherwise agreed in advance of purchase, payment must be made for our goods and/or services prior to their delivery or being made available.
3. In respect of our document tailoring services, we normally expect a partial payment to be made up front and the remainder upon completion of our service. We will agree the percentage of the initial and balancing payments for our document tailoring when you place our order.
4. Where you fail to pay for goods and/or services you have ordered in accordance with these Terms of Sale, we reserve the right to charge interest at a rate of 3% per annum above the base rate of Barclays Bank plc from time to time. We may also cancel your order and terminate these Terms of Sale.
5. We reserve the right to charge you for any unauthorised or unjustified charge backs you make (whether by credit or debit card or otherwise) for services you have purchased and you agree to indemnify us in respect of any reasonable costs we incur in relation to such chargebacks, including the recovery of the payment we have received from you.